Enough already about the election and its aftermath. It’s time for a chuckle. There are some very funny tee shirts and sweat shirts out there and out is time to read what they have to say:
• I can’t adult today. Please don’t make me Adult.
• So when is this “old enough to know better” supposed to kick in?
•If I were wrong don’t you think I would know it?
• I’d grow my own food if I could only find the bacon seeds.
• Raisin cookies that look like Chocolate Chip Cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.
• 75% of my brain capacity is wasted on song lyrics.
• Over the Hill? What hill, where?
• Books Because Reality if Overrated.
• No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery.
• English is weird. It can be understood though through tough, thorough, thought.
• Bigfoot saw me but nobody believes him.
• I am not a control freak, but . . . can I show you how to do that?
• I always thought growing old would take longer.
• Always give 100% unless you are donating blood.
• How to enjoy wine: (1) open the bottle and let it breathe. (2) If it doesn’t look like it’s breathing, give it mouth-to-mouth.*
* Especially appropriate these days!
- Take care and have a great day!!!
Hugh, thanks for the chuckle. I love the envelope one the best. Take care, Keith
Hola Grocdefoc,Potser el que ens agradaria als lectors del teu blog seria que incloessis una obra teva a cada post.Ã‰s una idea: a la gent se la coneix pel seu art ( quipugui expressar-se d’aquesta manera Ã©s genial, no tot son blogs lisrtarie…)Hi ha el risc, perÃ², que cada foto passi al domini de google, perÃ² si signes les fotos amb el teu nom, les teves obres poden ser admirades arreu.Bon cap de setmana!
Hey Hugh … thanks for the chuckle! We all needed that. Guess I better get to work on my Monday Morning Funnies post, eh? My favourite is the first one … I say that a lot these days 😀